1) We work for you not the builder therefore your best interest is at heart.
2) We are invited to VIP events which gives us access to the best floor plans and prices per square foot before being released to the general public.
3) As your realtor with experience in pre-construction we will ask the right questions regarding construction financing status, assignments, occupancy and so forth.
4) As your realtor we will be able to negotiate the agreement in your best interest. As price is usually not negotiable, certain fees (education, park levies) can be taken out or capped within your agreement.
5) We have access to the MLS system which can provide you with prices and useful information of comparable properties in the area.
6) We can keep you updated on the project. Questions concerning construction and occupancy can be easily answered.
7) If you are looking to assign your unit, we can help you find a buyer as certain types of advertising is not permissible by the project builder.
If you or your friends or family are looking to buy a pre-construction condo, we would be thrilled to help you. It’s what we do. And we have been told we do it very well. Call us! You can reach Rhonda at 416-441-2888 ext 334 or Perry at 416-543-9639.