In fact, consulting your doctor for anything health related is a smart idea. The same holds true when it comes to real estate. Many people only call a REALTOR® when they’re planning on selling their property or buying a new home, or both. While that’s an important reason to speak to a REALTOR®, it’s not the only reason. Indeed, there are many good reasons for you to give a good REALTOR® a call. For example:
• If you have a question about the state of the local real estate market. (Remember that it may be very different from what you hear on the news about the national market.)
• If you want to get a sense of what homes are currently selling for in the area.
• If you want to determine the current market value of your property.
• If you want to find out how much homes cost in neighbourhoods you’d like to consider.
• If you’re thinking about the possibility of making a move, but you’re not sure if it’s the right time.
In other words, don’t be afraid to contact a good REALTOR® when you have a question or need some advice about the real estate market.
If you or your friends or family are looking to buy or sell, we would be thrilled to help you. It’s what we do. And we have been told we do it very well. Call us! You can reach Rhonda at 416-441-2888 ext 334 or Perry at 416-543-9639.