The Residences of Ridley Boulevard
Built in the early 1990's by Tridel Corporation, the condominium residences of Ridley Boulevard consist of three buildings: 265 Ridley Boulevard (18 floors), 268 Ridley Boulevard (17 floors), and 271 Ridley Boulevard (14 foors). They are located in the Armour Heights area in North York, Toronto.
Over the years we have sold over 80 units in the Residences of Ridley Boulevard.
Ridley Boulevard Features
Some great features of the Ridley Blvd. Residences include:
- Highways 401 and Allen Road nearby (glass panes are extra thick to shield from highway noise)
- Near the stylish shops and cafes of Avenue Road
- No-Frills grocery store nearby
- Direct bus service to both Yonge and Spadina subway lines
- Street is a quiet cul-de-sac with lots of greenery
Ridley Boulevard Location