Rhonda & Perry's Commitment to Service in Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have experienced real estate professionals handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home.
As experienced professionals who have helped many Toronto residents sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is our top priority.
The following are the steps we will take to help you sell your home:
- We will provide an accurate evaluation of your home's value through a market analysis.
- We will install and maintain our FOR SALE sign on your property in order to advertise your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We will Broker Load your listing into the Toronto Real Estate Board's computer system within 24 hours of you authorizing us to offer your property for sale, (weekends & holidays excluded). This will provide immediate access of your listing to approximately 35,000 real estate agents registered with the Board.
- We will load your listing on our websites at www.harveykalles.com, www.abonysteinberg.com, and www.realtor.ca (formerly mls.ca).
- We will inform our social media network contacts (such those on Facebook, Twitter, and Google) of your listing and alert them to your Open Houses.
- We will prepare colour Feature Sheets for display in your home, and distribute them to Realtors in your immediate area.
- We will inform all active agents in your neighbourhood of your listing, and personally invite them to the Agent's Open House.
- We will distribute your Feature Sheet to both our corporate relocation department, and to the human resources department of other major corporations in your area.
- We will distribute our Just Listed cards to your neighbourhood and designated areas.
- We will distribute a copy of your listing to each agent in our office within 24 hours of you authorizing us to offer your property for sale (weekends & holidays excluded).
- We will conduct an Open House for the general public as often as agreed upon, or not at all, depending on your preference.
- We will advertise your home on a regular basis in all applicable publications including the Toronto Star, Globe & Mail, Post Magazines and the Canadian Jewish News.
- We will provide you and prospective buyers with 24 hour-a-day accessibility through our office's digital paging network, voicemail and after hours answering service.
We are two full-time, highly skilled professionals who will represent you in all aspects of the marketing of your home including the negotiation of all offers. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact us and let's get started!